Sunday, March 1, 2009

Craft Fair



Yesterday I did my very first craft fair!! I brought some decorative burp cloths, taggies, hair bows/flowers and tutu's!! The craft fair in itself was not too great. They didn't have much traffic so I only sold a couple of things. I guess you have to take the good with the bad and i am looking forward to doing my next one. My girlfriend gave me a really cute apron to replicate so I can't wait to get started on those. My new adventure - aprons and capes for the boys!!!

2 comments:

Team Thompson said...

so flippin cute! Wish I could have stopped by! Your table looks AWESOME...and cute pic of you too. Loved your little tu-tu model. :)

Karen said...

Your stuff is so cute! I think the capes for boys is a great idea. Alexander has one that is reversable red/blue and he wears it 24 hours a day. It also has pockets for holding stuff, which he loves too!