Friday, June 19, 2009

Where will Colie sleep next???

So I am almost positive that I have posted pictures in the past of random places that Cole sleeps. He has a bed, but sometimes he chooses not to sleep in it. Below are some cute pictures of my little Colie sleeping.

What kid doesn't pass out in the carseat?My little Colie BearDaddy I am so tired, take me home please!I will not sleep in my bed, i repeat WILL NOT sleep in my bed so...I will snuggle up with these two walls. Whatever buddy! But the best spot yet...................................................................................................................



Carsie had woken up from his afternoon nap. I went to go and shut Cole's door so we wouldn't wake up and didn't see him in his bed. I thought crap, where is he?? I look around and here is where my precious Cole decided to take a nap. I busted up laughing and ran down the hall to get my camera thinking to myself I hope he doesn't wake up so I can take a picture of this.........


That my friends is Cole taking a nap on his diaper changing pad. I could not stop laughing when I saw this. By the time I had snapped the next picture I think I had woken Cole from his REM stage of sleep. he looks pissed and is thinking to himself what the heck are you doing Mom I am trying to sleep.Sweet Dreams Buddy!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, you are not kidding. He really does choose odd places to sleep. :)

Kyle said...

Oh my gosh...I was cracking up seeing him sleeping on his changing table! Hilarious!