Tuesday, July 7, 2009

pictures finally...

So I finally took Carson to get his official 1 year old pictures. I did not want to go as I have taken some great pics of Carson lately and knew that his pictures don't turn out so well at the studio. Well, i was right. It was nuts and I wanted it to end as soon as it started. I ended up getting 2 decent shots out of the 12 that were taken. I took a picture of the pic so I could show you guys as my scanner is not working.

Silly me thought it would be fun to take a picture with both boys. HA!! Who was I kidding. Below is the best picture we could get...of course I had to order it. In case you don't see it but the legs behind me are Cole's:)

2 comments:

Team Thompson said...

what a riot! :)

Sara said...

That last one is hilarious. At least you kept your sense of humor. :)