Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hey Batter Batter!

Chad called the other day to tell me that he had bought 2 tickets to the baseball game this coming Sunday. Who is his date - Cole! Chad is taking Cole to a baseball game all by himself!!!!! I was so tickeld when he told me and I didn't have the heart to tell him that we were supposed to go to a birthday party that day. I guess we will have to change our RSVP. Chad is so excited and has the day all planned out. Snacks before they leave, lunch at the ball park and...kids get to run the bases on Sundays!!! So, me and the boys have been working overtime at home getting pumped for the big day! Below are some pictures of the boys playing baseball out back. Looking forward to spending some one on one time with Carson!

1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

My boys would love to join in for diaper baseball someday!