Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's a girl! It's a girl! It's a girl!

Did you hear the news???? It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week we had our 18 week ultra sound and got the news it was a girl. When she first told us I wasn't sure I heard her correctly. Then she typed it on the screek - GIRL with arrows pointing to the girly parts. At that point and time tears started coming down my cheeks. This whole pregnancy I have thought the baby was a boy and called the baby in my belly a 'he' since day one. I asked the ultra sound check if she was sure and if maybe the penis was tucked away somewhere. She assured me 100% that it was a girl. I have been beaming ever since I got the news. My moms work sent us a dozen pink roses, i bought the cutest skirt ever, friends have given me the cutest outfits as gifts...all because it's a girl! Chad and I are so excited and can't wait to meet baby girl perham in july!!

No comments: