Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let's go D-Backs!!

Chad has always wanted to go to an opening day baseball game. So this year we did it! Chad took the day off of work and the Perham Gang headed to the ball park. We enjoyed lunch at Alice Cooperstown, checked out all the game day festivities, then made our way to our seats. The boys did amazing and Chad and I were thrilled with how much they enjoyed the game. The only bummer about the whole day was Mommy didn't pack any sunscreen. It never crossed my mind that the roof would be open and our seats were right where the the sun was shining. After about an hour and my kids starting to turn pink I went to first aid. They were kind enough to sneak me some sunscreen. After some icecream, peanuts ande 6 innings we headed home and Chad finally got to go to his opening day game!!

No comments: