Tuesday, April 19, 2011

az sledding


This past winter we took the kids sledding and bought some awesome sleds. Well, the sleds just sit on the side of our house and serve no purpose to us at all. Let's be real sledding in AZ???
So, I decided to make some use out of them. I filled them up with water and miss Caylee has her own water toy. She LOVES to play in it and splash around and has just as much fun eating all of her toys too.






As most of you know, i have two boys and a little girl. I love, love, love all the stuff they make for little girls and I just can't seem to get enough of it!!!!!!!!!

My new love is Baby Legs...


They are so cute and
actually
help to protect her cute little legs.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea with the sleds! Can't wait for a playdate as soon as we get down there. Miss you guys!