Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 4th

This year Chad and I hosted our 1st July 4th Bash.  Last 4th of July is when we came home from the hospital with Baby Caylee and realized the church right across the street from us was doing fireworks.  I remember that night like it was yesterday.  it was so special for me to come home from the hospital and get to share a special evening with my kids, Carson especially.  Carson was not happy with me when he visited me in the hospital so be able to share the night with him was the best night ever!!

Any whoo, on to this year...

Since we have the best seats in the house for the fireworks show...and I love to host parties...that could only mean one thing.  Yep, a party!!  Looking forward to this fun family yearly event.


The beverage station 




Alicia, myself and Kristi


Cooling down in the pool


the trampoline before the stupid haboob took it out



Chad finally getting some pool basketball in


The kids and their fun glasses



the mommies and the fun glasses


kids sitting outside to watch the 'dads' firework display.  





watching the real firework display

No comments: