Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New little toy!!!

I have a new little toy!!!  It's called a 

babycakes cake pop maker.


I have seen some posts on FB from people who own one.  What really sold me was they were making muffin balls!!!  HELLO!!!!!!  AMAZING!!!!! What kid doesn't like to eat something they just pop in their mouth??


Blueberry muffin mix right from the box.




The same gal posted that when they were nice and hot out of the maker, she dropped them in a bag of powder sugar:



And below is a finished blueberry muffin ball!!!  The kids are leaning the letter B at school this week so I will send each of them off with a batch of these.  Can i say yumm-o!!!!


2 comments:

Team Thompson said...

hope to have a taste tomorrow at class! :) fun fun fun

Amy Dayton said...

How fun! I can only imagine all the delicious things your are going to make!