Thursday, September 4, 2008

Colie don't share!

I just had to share this story with my loyal blog readers. For those of you who don't know this - Cole really likes (loves) snacks. I mean really likes snacks. I joined a MOPS group and today was our first meeting. This group is more about the Moms and less about the kids. So, i dropped Cole off with the choir of crying kids who are sad that their mommies have left them. I get to my table and tell the other moms there all they have to do is give my kid a snack and he will be fine.

Well, about 15 minutes into the program the gal on the mic says 'who is Cole Perham's mom' I start thinking do i really want to claim him, what did he do. I raise my hand and she says 'Cole is the cutest kid ever. He REALLY likes his snacks and doesn't like to share his crackers'. The room starts laughing and the gals at my table look at me and said you weren't kidding, he really does like his snacks.

So for all you loyal fans who used to watch Friends, Joey once said on a date "Joey don't share"...Well, Colie don't share!