Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagging

Apparently, I have been tagged in the blogging world. My friend Sara tagged me and I have to tell what I was doing years ago. If you are interested, read on.

20 years ago –

1. I was twelve and I think in 7th grade at Connelly Junior High – Go Crusaders
2.I said good bye to cheerleading for the pop warner football team and became a Connelly Crusader Cheerleader – I was in the big leagues now!
3. I am pretty sure that Dukes of Hazard was my all time favorite tv show

10 years ago –
1. I was in my fourth year of college at ASU with no graduation date in sight (I was on the 7/8 year planJ)
2. I was living in the yellow house and had way to much fun – hence the 7/8 year plan
3. I was a beverage cart driver at the ASU Karsten Golf Course

5 years ago –
1. I bought a condo and installed pergo flooring - I never thought I would buy a place all on my own
2. Went on a girls trip to Cancun Mexico
3. I started dating my soon to be husband!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago –
1. Married the best man ever!!
2. Worked at the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce as the VP of Special Events
3. Went skiing in Tahoe

1 year ago
1. Pregnant with Carson
2. Chad and I went on a baby moon to Cancun
3. Joined my Tuesday playgroup

Yesterday
1. Went to MOPS
2. Played baseball and basketball with Cole
3. Crazily committed myself to the PF Chang’s ½ marathon

Today
1. Dropped the boys off at my MIL’s to run some errands
2. went to a spin class at the gym
3. made brownies and frosted a cake (good thing I went to the spin class!)

In 5 years
1.Cole will be in 1st grade and Carson will be in Kindergarten and I will probably be an active member of the PTA!!
2. I hopefully will have had one more baby
3. my real estate and event planning businesses will take off!!

I now tag Karen and Amy. I am supposed to tag three but you two are the only ones left in the blogging world that I know that havn't been tagged - You are welcome!!! (Laura, i am waiting to see your answers)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks Carie:) I totally forgot about the Connolly Crusaders cheer gig! (Well not forgot but I think I hid it in the back of my mind with those yellow shoe pompons). Sorry about ASU:( At least they'll probably beat UofA, right?