Monday, January 12, 2009

8 months

It has taken me more than 8 months to paint over Cole's name and paint Carson's name on his wall. He is offically #2. I would of never waited 8 months to do Cole's room. Cole's nursery was completed probably right after we found out he was a boy and his new big boy room around 15 months. Poor Carson. I do feel like a bad mommy and won't let this happen again.
I had painted the airplane to match the quilt that is in the room well over 2 years ago so the hard part was done. All I had to do was paint over Cole's name and add Carson's.Cole playing in Carson's room with some of his toys! Carson just loves his big brother to pieces and thinks he is super funny. Cole can get carson laughing like no tomorrow. I can't wait until they are able to play together.My baby at 8 months. Where the time has gone is beyond me. Who knew that both of my boys could be so amazing. They are such bright, cheerful and lovable boys. Carson is always so happy and can't wait to be big.

No comments: