Thursday, September 17, 2009

Carson Alexander Perham

I love my little Carson. He is a little over 16 months and is the funniest kid ever. He is my little sunshine whose eye's sparkle all day long. He is currently attached to his mommy but I am not going to complain about that because I know one day he will want nothing to do with me.
A little bit about Carse - he is my wild child in disguise, a total flirt, he is the reason they make non-toxic crayons/paints, tell him no and he will do it again and again and again, Mr. wiggles, LOVES his brother Cole till the end and back, wants to big big big, can eat like there is no tomorrow and one of the sunshines of my life.

Here is my favorite pics of carson that all seem to have the same facial expression. I think he may get some of his personality from his Momma
and my fave.....Look what happens when Mommy turns around for 1 mintute. Ladies - let's just hope his eyes stay as blue as they are!

No comments: