Thursday, October 15, 2009

pee pee on the potty

Cole is a big boy now and has been potty tranined for about a month or so. We just put underwear on him one day and he has been going ever since. He stays dry during nap time and wets the bed here and there at night. I refuse to buy pull ups so I get him up every night around 11 to go potty. A couple nights ago I forgot to go in there and he woke up dry!! Maybe i will see how it goes next week dropping the evening potty break. For the most part we don't have any accidents. But, occasinally we have one here and there. Here is what happened this morning here in our house:

I was getting ready for MOPS today and came into the family room to play monster trucks with the boys

Me: where are your undies Colie?
Cole: I peed
Me: where?
Cole: right there Mama
Me: show me
Cole: right here and walked me to the spot in the hallway
Me: oh Cole, you are supposed to go pee pee on the potty
Cole: I’m sorry Mama

It was so cute how he said I'm sorry Mama that i just said it's ok cole, maybe next time you can go on the potty and have him a hug!

No comments: