Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baseball Blanket

A long time ago my girlfriend Angelica showed me a baseball blanket she made for her husband and it inspired me to want to make one. So...I finally found some time to tackle this crazy idea of mine as my deadline was to have it done before spring traning. I had no idea how i wanted it to look but knew I wanted to incorporate the diamondbacks and baseball patches. One of Chads dreams is to visit every baseball stadium before he dies so I went on the internet and ordered baseball patches of all the stadiums/teams we have been to together. I made some basic quilt squares put them together then just started laying fabric and cutting till it lined up. If i may say so myself - I think our family blanket turned out wondeful! I still have a coupel more patches to put on, but it's done!