Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Soccer Stud

Cole is officially a soccer stud!! For the past couple weeks we begged and bribed to get Cole in the game. Well last week he turned a corner and became a big boy! He had so much fun sitting on the sidelines with the team, playing soccer and cheering his team mates on! At one point during the game he ran up to me and said "mom, i want to score a goal!'. But, then the game was over. I told him there is always next time!!! We are so proud of our little guy!

Below is a picture of Cole with is buddy Tanner. Tanner is the only person he knows on the team. We have had a fun time getting to know the other kids and the other moms on the team. I guess you can now call me a soccer mom!!

1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

I love the picture of him and Tanner...what cuties!