Wednesday, June 30, 2010

last weekend

We had a great weekend as a party of 4. We thought we would treat the boys to a fun evening of bowling before the arrival of baby caylee. Cole loves bowling and has been asking us to go for weeks. So, away we went. I love the Cole is able to pick up the 6 lb bowling ball all by himself and throw it down the lane. He gets so excited when he hits pins and jumps up and down. The second thing I love about bowling, is how cute Carson looks in his bowling shoes.

Grandma K joined us on the adventure as an extra set of hands was
needed seeming as I had my own bowling ball in my tummy.







































Sunday morning we headed over to Grammy K's to go swimming since Chad had to work on Sunday. The boys love swimming in her pool and jumping off the edge.

1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

very fun! have fun today. I'll be thinking of you at noon!!! :)