Friday, July 23, 2010

Caylee Ann


Little Miss Caylee Ann joined the Perham family July 1st, at 12:17pm weighing 8lbs 2 ounces. It was love and tears at first sight. The amount of joy and happiness that can consu
me you when you get to meet your little one for the first time is so overwhelming.

We were in the hospital for 4 days and the boys came to visit their baby sister a couple
times. For their first visit, they brought a birthday cake so we could all celebrate her arrival! Thanks
Grandma Linda for the clevor idea. The boys were so tickled to meet her an
d couldn't wait to have their turn holding her. Carson shocked me the most at how excited he was to meet her and kept giving her kisses.

The second visit the boys were just as excited to see her, but carson was not so excited to see his mommy. He was mad at me and wanted to nothing to do with me. That sent me to tears. I was so sad that my little Carse was upset with me. Who could blame him - i had been in the hospital for 4 days and spending time with his new baby sister.

Chad and I are so excited to be blessed with 3 healthy children and couldn't ask for anything more. Are family is complete and can't wait to share all the pictures with you guys

No comments: