Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Movin on up!

That's right, Ms Caylee is movin' on up! To the crib that is.

I moved her a couple reasons. First, I think she is too long and has out grown the bassinet. Second, I would jump at any noise I heard and tend to her and last, since I am not jumping so fast for every noise maybe she will put herself back to sleep.

She has handled the move just find and doesn't even notice the difference. And yes, she is sleeping on her tummy. I know it's a big tummy, but when you child can sleep 4,5 or 6 hours or more solid on their tummy, you too would put them on it. Cheers to a good night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both Layla and Weston slept better on their tummies, so I let them do it. Great ideas on the preschool for Carson. I might have to steal some for Weston when baby is born and Layla goes back to school. Miss you guys!