Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dentist

Both the boys had a dentist appointment the other day. I decided to have the boys go back to back thinking it would make it easier...and by golly it did. I sat in the lobby with Caylee and Cole and Carson headed back with Melanie the hygienist. Every now and then I would go and check on them and Cole would immediately tell me to go back to the lobby.


















Cole telling me to go back as I snapped pics on my phone


Eventually Melanie came out to tell me that Carson wouldn't open his mouth. I then convinced Cole to go first so he could show Carsey what was going to happen - (I also promised him bowling) - and he looked like a season professional -



















Seriously, could he look any more chill???


















Maybe they gave him laughing gas??? No,
that's just the 'tooth tickler" aka the tooth cleaner.



















Um...can I have what my brother had because this doesn't seem fun.

All in all the boys did great and can't wait to head back in 6 months. Want to know something funny? I only promised bowling because I knew we were going bowling that weekend for Tanners birthday party (pictures to come soon of that). I won't be able to get away with that for long.

No comments: