Monday, September 6, 2010

new camera

I finally got my new camera!! It's a Canon Rebel and i LOVE it. I have been wanting a new camera for ever. I love taking pictures and find it as a fun hobby. Growing up my dad did photography and we had a dark room in our house where we developed black and white pictures. It was a blast. now we are in the digital world and the cameras aren't fast enough for me. I never am able to capture the moment due to shutter delay. The new camera rocks, it takes the pictures instantly. It's a bit larger then my old one, but i love it.












Below is a pic of Caylee's favorite thing to do...SWING!!














Caylee sporting the cutest biking eva!! We went swimming at Uncle Gary's and Aunt Leesha's and I couldn't wait to put this on her!!!


















































No comments: