Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My baby is

My baby boy who was just born what seems like yesterday is now FIVE!!!  I am not kidding!!  I seriously can not believe it.  I remember the night before he was born and the rush of nerves and excitement that ran thru me.  Nothing could prepare me for what it meant to be a mom.  No one can tell what an amazing feeling it is to meet your child for the very first time and develop an unconditional love within seconds.  Then to watch the grow every year and become little young men.  I truly and lucky to be Cole's mom.

This year for Cole's birthday celebration we did an angry birds theme.  Cole loves playing the game and I knew how much fun we could have with the party.  So off to work I went figuring out what we were going to do.

Must of the party I had all planned out, except for the mud, which seemed to be the biggest hit.  The sprinklers kept going, and going, and going and wouldn't turn off.  Eventually we had a bit of a flood which was heaven for 5 year old boys.

All in all it was a super fun party and a super fun year to watch Cole grow into the little man he is today!!!




















No comments: