Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boy fun vs. Girl fun

Boy Fun -

My husband is in a fantasy football league. Yesterday he had his 'draft' party here at the house. The guys sat around for two hours, while some even conferenced in over the phone, to pick their players. Afterwards, they stared at the board anxioulsy awaiting the start of the football season to see how their players will do. Here are some pictures:




Girl Fun -


I am in a bunco group that meets once a month. Every month we have a theme and the theme for August was Bunco Key West - Margaretville! Dress like you are in the keys. So, I went to pick up my friend Laura, aka 'Windy', who got stuck in the tropical wind storm that was brewing in the keys...


While safely indoors and out of the storm there were Margarita's that needed to be drank and dice that needed to be rolled. My opinion, girl fun is way more fun than boy fun!!!

No comments: