Friday, August 8, 2008

Lucky Lady



My husband is so sweet!! The other day Chad surprised me by saying that I had an appointment Friday at Avanti. I had no idea what Avanti was but figured it was a salon/spa. I asked what I was getting done and he said you will just have to show up and find out. Well, today was the day and lucky me received a 1 hour massage and a pedicure. Can I just tell you how awesome the massage was. Truly to die for. It was so nice to just relax and have some peace and quite. Later on we dropped the kids off at Grandma and Grandpa's to go head out to dinner.
Grandma and Grandpa can't get enough of Cole and Carson.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow- and it wasn't even your birthday! Don't you wish you could have somebody come to your house to do a weekly massage/pedicure? Maybe one day...

Team Thompson said...

So jealous!!! Cutest picture of you two. Hope to see you all soon!