Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby shower gift

So, i told you that i have been feeling crafty lately....well, see for yourself! Above are the pictures of the stuff I made for Leesha's baby shower. I had so much fun making the items and got so many compliments that I decided to start a business doing it!!! I can't tell you the name until I reserve it with the Corporation Commission, but I already have 6 orders for stuff!!! I can not wait to post pictures of the new stuff I am working on. Everything is so cute and fun and it is embroidered which makes the gift so personal. I will be doing burp cloths, changing pads, taggy style blankets and toddler size aprons!!! Tell me what you think!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

So cute! I bet it was fun making a lot of frilly, pick stuff (I love the name Addison too):) You will not see one baby or one little girl here in the South without something embroidered:)I can't wait to see more!

Team Thompson said...

TOOO CUTE! You are getting so crafty! Brining over stuff soon to add the boys names too. :)