Thursday, October 16, 2008

Craft Bug!

I have been bit by the craft bug or something. No, I am not pregnant just super crafty lately. It all started with a play date at my super crafty friend Cheryls house. She is the most amazing person ever. You name it, she does it. Anyway, when you first walk up to her house you see this really cute fall wreath. I, being the admirer that i am, went out the next day and bought the supplies to make my own. see pic...


Our next play date we turned into a craft day and made these fun Boo! signs. They were so easy that I may try it again.

Being on the craft roll that i am on, i decided to make a fun Halloween wreath and cute little ghosts out of the boys feet. We made enough ghosts for all the grandparents, now i just need to mail them. Just wait until I post pics of my newest craft projects. My SIL's baby shower is this weekend and i don't want to spoil the fun. More to come...


No comments: