Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Brothers


I love my boys!! They are both so darn cute and continue to amaze me every day. Cole is so sweet and gentle to his little brother. When Cole woke up from his afternoon nap we decided to play and read books in his bedroom. While reading books Carson worked on his sitting skills...and keeps toppling over. So, Cole came up right next to him to put his arm around him to help hold him up. I told him not to move so i could run and grab the camera. Then we did tummy time and Cole laid right next to him and started to name the objects on the book to Carson!! I think this may be our new way of reading. Cole had so much fun and Carson just thinks the world of Cole. I am so blessed to have such two beautiful and happy boys..with big blue eyes!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Those pictures are very cute, Carie! Those two make a good team.

Team Thompson said...

too precious. Love the tummy time picture!

Karen said...

They are too adorable for words!