Thursday, November 5, 2009

feather fun

One of Cole's favorite bed times book is a book by Dr. Seuse title 'Go Dog Go'. When i first read it, I thought it was the strangest book ever. But now that I have read it a million times I have realized what a great book it is. It teaches so many things in a random sort of way. Any whoo, my favorite part of the book (which is kinda like the chorous of a song) is when the guy and girl dog run into each other though out the book and say "Hello" "Hello" "Do you like my hat?" etc, etc, etc. Cole has so much fun saying the lines.

So onto the good stuff. I was walking around the W the other day (Fancy way of stating Wal-mart) and saw feathers. So, i just had to buy them knowing what me and boys could make with this. HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We made hats and looked like the village people. The best part of the hat making project was when Cole put his had on and said "Hello, do you like my hat" and Cole and I continued on to roll play the book. So cute!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that book! Great for teaching prepositions. Layla memorized it too. Cute hats!