Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Boys

Chad and I are pretty fortunate in the neighbor situation. We only have one neighbor until they finish building out our cul de sac (which won't be any time soon)- their middle son dog sits for us, my boys have a crush on their daughter who will be old enough to baby sit in a couple years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and their oldest does photography. Their oldest is in town for the thanksgivign holiday so he took some pictures of my boys. I love them and just wanted to share the pics with you. Carson was easy to take pictures of , Cole on the other hand was a pistol. I was impressed that he managed to get some good pics of cole.






1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

amazing shots. love the black and white. does he have any time this week/end to take another family. what did he charge?