Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

What a fantastic Halloween weekend the Perham Family had. The kids and Chad and I carved pumpkins Thursday night and they turned out really cute.
On friday night, chad and I had an adult costume party and it was so much fun. We had such a great time with all of our friends. It's so nice to be able to socialize and mingle without the little ones running around yelling Mom all the time. I went as the tooth fairy and Chad was a hippie. We had some great customes and two couples were acutally the same thing - fred and wilma. It was so such a cute costume so i can understand why they would pick it.

Here is a slide show of the party -


Then later that night we took our kids trick or treating with some of our friends who are moving next weekend:( One of cole's bestest friends Nate is moving to flag next weekend. We had a great time hanging out with them and watching the kids trick or treat. I think Carson might of had more fun. He lovede picking the candy out of the bowls and sucking the chocolate through the wrapper. It's amazing I managed to get my kids to bed after the sugar high they were on.

Cole checking out his loot

No comments: