Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy Saturday

We had a busy day yesterday. We started the morning off taking the kids Home Depot for the free workshop that they host on the first Satruday of each month. They were making the perfect gift for mothers day and we thought what a great gift for the grandma's. Spolier alerty - Yes grandmas, this is your gift. However, the boys are going to add some special touches to it!






















While the boys were napping my Mom took me out for my birthday. We went to lunch then a movie. We saw Jennifer Lopez's new movie The back up plan and it was funny. I had a great time spending time with my mom.

After nap time the boys headed to USA gym to celebrate Molly and Rhett's 3rd birthday. They had so much fun swining into the foam pit, hanging from the high bars and running around with their friends. Happy birthday Molly and Rhett!!


1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

fun fun weekend. I am still upset we missed that cute craft. next time! :)