Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Batman Birthday Party!

This year I planned a fun 4th birthday party for cole. He wanted a Batman theme and I was thrilled with his idea!!!! I have a handy dandy cricut machine so I made these super cool invitations-














I also had to make sure the Perham Gang sported batman attire and made Caylee this cute little dress.
































Onto the party....once all the kids arrived I told them that I went to get Cole's birthday cake and it was gone!!! The oker had taken his cake and we needed to go thru superhero training so we could find that cake! The kids got a kick out of that and kept saying "we need to find that cake". 1st up was vision training. For vision training we pinned the bat in the symbol. After all the troops had completed the training they all received super hero masks. next up, strength training. I set up an obstacle course in the backyard for the kids to do. After everyone completed the course I said 'what does every superhero need?" Capes they yelled, and capes they received. Pizza arrived ust in time for the little superhero's to get their strength so we could find that cake. After the kids were eating I got the kids attention and said look - there's a clue. The clues led us on a scavenger hunt around the house to find the missing cake. The last clue eventually led us to the bat cave where the dessert table greeted the kids! The kids were so thrilled when we opened the tent and they saw all the goodies! It was such a fun party and I can't believe how well the kids did with all the games. 4 is the perfect age to start games. I have already planned Carson's 4th - a superman party. Now I will need to sway him into it. Mind you, we still need to get to his 3rd b-day before we can get to that one:)



No comments: