Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am a robot!

If you ask Cole what is his name he will at times say Robot. When I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween he of course said a Robot. Great! WTH! Seriously, could you not think of something that is much easier?! So i went to my handy dandy website which I seem to reference for most everything. It's called coolest - ... Coolesthomemade costumes, coolest cakes, coolest birthday parties, you name it whatever is cool, it's on there. I use the site for every birthday and they happened to have coolest homemade robot costumes on there. After browsing thru a ton of costumes, I finally came up with something that I think looks pretty cool:


















What's better than one robot...two robots!!

(Carson only wore his costume for a brief moment and was thrilled that I could get a pic with him in it. I think 2 is a hard age to get them to wear something)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree about two being a hard age for costumes. Weston was Bob the Builder, but wouldn't wear his construction hat or tool belt, so he looked more like a farmer. Great job on the robot costumes!