Friday, November 19, 2010

Plates

I have a plate rack in my kitchen that proudly displays hand or foot prints of my kids!!!! This might be my favorite piece of artwork in the house. Last year I took the boys to a mommy and me class at the pottery painting place and we made turkey plates. I put the plates up the 1st of November and realized Caylee needs a turkey plate. I looked up the class for november and they turkey plates weren't nearly as cute as the year prior. I noticed that for an additional $15 you can have someone there paint it for you - sold!!! I already know I can do it and I have no time...so let's be real, $15 sounds like a deal to me. So not only did i get a turkey plate, I did a lady bug and a my little prince for Carson. They turned out super cute. I can't wait till Christmas so I can put the little handprinted reindeer out.




No comments: