Sunday, December 12, 2010

cute little butter butt


































My little Caylee Bear is the cutest thing ever!! I love her to pieces. When she wakes up she rolls over to her back and waits for someone to come get her. you can hear her babbling in the crib but as soon as you open the door to go and get her, she stops. It's like she's waiting to see who it is. Then as soon as she sees you the most precious smile beams across her face that melts your heart. "mommy's here...yay!!!" is what is written all over. Those moments were my most precious with the boys as well. Once I moved Carson to the big boy bed I was sad as i didn't get to savor that last "yay, she's coming to get me outta here smile". I am sure to savor every precious moment as this is the last for the perham gang.

I love getting Caylee dressed every morning. The stuff they have for little girls is CRAZY! I love it all...I am addicted!! One day she will look at these pictures
and say "OMG i can't believe you put me in some of these get ups or did I ever not have a bow?!" She is growing so fast. I am not excited that she has two teeth and two more about ready to pop thru her gums, or that she had rice cereal today or that she will be moving before we know. Why??? She is growing up way to fast.

Here are some pictures working on tummy time:


























P.S. if you haven't noticed already, she has the tiniest nose. She takes after her mommy!!


1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

I want to play dress up with her soon! :)