Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful mommies. We had a fun mothers day this past weekend. We took Chad's mom out to breakfast at the Hanger Cafe. The boys had so much fun watching the planes take off. Then my Mom came over and her and I went to lunch and a chick flick! Does it get any better than that?! Chad finished off the evening by grilling steaks and giving me my wonderful Mothers Day gift. It's a little engraved picture frame that says we love you mommy! Then when you open it up you push a little button and you hear Cole saying " I love you". It's precious!!

This year the boys made hand printed pots for the grandma's. They turned out super cute and thought i would share the pictures.
Here are the Boys with Chad's mom - Grandma LindaThe boys were so proud of their master piece.My wonderful Mothers Day Present. I think I push play about 20 times every night because it's so cute hearing Colie say I wuv you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pots! You have such great ideas, I might have to steal them. And what a thoughtful gift from Chad.