Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sold!!



We have sold our house!! For those of you who didn't know, we bought a new house right down the street from us in Layton Lakes. The purchase of the new house was contingent upon the sale of our house. Well, we sold! We close on our house this Friday and close on our new house next Thursday. The new owner is letting us lease back our home for a month. It couldn't of worked out any better for us!! Here are some of the rooms I will miss:

This is Carson's air plane themed bedroom. The wall says Cole but I did end up painting Carson's name on it! Since we had two boys we used this as the nursery for both Cole and Carson. I will miss this room but will never forgot the memories.Here is Cole's race car room. I am just tired thinking about having to do this again...We moved Cole to his big boy room when he was just 15 months old. Carson was due in a couple of months and we didn't want to have to buy another crib so we transitioned Cole to a big boy bed. My favorite bathroom ever!! It's the monkey themed room.It reminds me of my two little monkeys! This was the last room of the house I did and then bam...we put the house on the market. Not to worry, you will see the same bathroom in the new house!

And my favorite room of all - the playroom. I had so much fun doing this room. This was a 'while you were out' project. Chad was in DC for a week so I converted his "MAN ROOM" into a playroom. He knew I wanted to do it, but had no idea what i was going to do. The color reminds me of an orange push pop! We will have a playroom at the new house, but will leave it as a clean slate for baby #3's...there is no bun in the oven yet.

No comments: