Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Diet Coke Pease!

My little Cole has never had diet coke in his life nor will he anytime soon. However, i can not say the same thing for me. It is one of my daily intakes and need it for survival. Apparently Cole thinks he needs it to0. This past Sunday i was loading the kids in the car to take them to Einsteins (which is a weekly ritual for us) and Cole said to me Diet Coke pease. I said no, you can have milky. He started his cry/wimper and said Diet Coke pease (that's how i sound when i need it too). I just started laughing as it was the cutest thing. I love that Cole is talking so much and I am looking forward to sharing all the cute things he says.

His friends say the cutest little things too. Colie was eating lunch with his friend Layla yesterday and she said 'Isn't if fun to eat lunch with your friends cole!'. It sure is!!!!!