Monday, April 27, 2009

Mission Beach


On Saturday my brother and his family drove down to San Diego to hang out with us for the day. We went to Ruby's diner for cheeseburgers then headed to Mission Beach so the kids could play around. I was not prepared at all. I thought the water would be cold so the kids would just play in the sand and I wouldn't need a change of cloths. Well, I was wrong. Cole had so much fun playing and running from the waves that he got soaking wet. He was crying that his clothes were wet so I took them off and he darted right back towards the ocean in his diaper. The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins and playing on the beach that we can't wait to head back!



later that night we headed to the wedding. The wedding was on the naval base and over looked the harbor. It was absolutely beautiful.

No comments: