Monday, April 27, 2009

Legoland

This past weekend we headed to San Diego for a friends wedding. We decided to make it into a family vacation. Chad wasn't able to make the first part of it, but was able to fly out and meet up with us Friday night.

Our first stop was legoland! My mom and I took the boys and had such a great time. Cole was the cutest thing ever. He absolutely loved the rides and was hootin' and hollerin' so much that people would turn around on the rides just to watch him. We hit legoland on a perfect day. It was slightly overcast so I didn't have to worry about the boys getting sunburned and it was dead. We didn't have to wait in line for anything. Cole would have so much fun on the rides that when it was over he would say 'one more time'. So, we would hop off then hop back on. Below are my two favorite pictures from legoland along with a slide show.










My brother works for the CA school district so we bought the tickets through him. We decided to buy the hopper tickets which included the aquarium.

1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

So cool. I can't wait to go someday with the boys! Are you going to make a fun shutterfly book?